Rouses accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
Manufacturer Coupons (Cents Off)
- Free merchandise (or manufacturer's Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
- Store Coupons
- Internet Coupons
- Soft Drink Container Caps
- Rouses only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons are accepted for the face value only.
- Rouses does not accept other retailers' coupons.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Rouses will not accept expired coupons.
- Internet coupons must be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon". There must be a valid remit address for the Manufacturer and legal description of the offer.
- All internet coupons must have a scannable bar code.
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Rouses does not accept discount coupons for a percent off the total order.
- Customers must purchase the quantity stated on the coupon.
- Some coupon transactions may require a manager's approval.