Pepsi® Night At The Aquarium With Drew Brees Sweepstakes at Rouses
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the U.S. residing in LA, or MS, 18 years or older.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on 8/28/13 and ends on 10/31/13 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- TO ENTER: Hand print your name, age, complete street address and daytime phone number on an official entry form found at participating Rouses stores or on a 3 x 5 inch piece of paper, and deposit completed entry form in the registration boxes located at Rouses Customer Service. Limit one entry per person throughout the promotion. All entries must be deposited/received no later than 10/31/13 to be eligible for the drawing. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- PRIZES: Grand Prizes: Twenty-Five (25) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of six tickets to attend Audubon Zoo and a private event at the zoo with appetizers hosted by Drew Brees. Event will take place at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans, Louisiana, tentatively scheduled for Spring 2014. (ARV of each prize: $89.70). Event attendance must occur on the date and at the location to be specified by Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”); no alternate dates are available. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for delayed, canceled, or rescheduled event(s). Sponsor reserves the right to assign seating All minor guests must be by an adult (who must be the winner) at all times. Transportation to and from event, parking and other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winners’ responsibility.
- DRAWING: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about 11/4/13 by Sponsor’s representative whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the states of Louisiana or Mississippi, 18 years or older (21 in MS). Employees of Rouses, employees and volunteers of Audubon Nature Institute, Inc., the NFL Entities (defined below), Frito-Lay, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc. and Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, bottlers, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, "Sponsors and Promotion Parties") and immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. Limit one (1) Prize per name, address, phone number and/or household.
- GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by mail and/or phone at the address or phone number indicated in the mail-in entry. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where lawful) within 5 days of the date on notification as a condition of prize award. If (i) the required documents are not returned within the required number of days, (ii) if any notification mail is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address (iii) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours, or, (iv) winner can not attend on the specified date, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion as time permits. Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. If applicable, allow 1 week to ten days for delivery of prize following completion of notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within Louisiana and Mississippi.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All winners, by entering the sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize agree to release Rouses stores, Audubon Nature Institute, Inc./Audubon Commission, the NFL Entities, Frito-Lay, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc. and Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, bottlers, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after delivery. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event the published prize is unavailable. Winners must consent (and confirm such consent in writing upon request) to the use of his/her name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Sponsor, except where prohibited by law. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
- WINNERS' LIST: For a list of the prize winners’, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before 12/6/13 to: Pepsi Night At The Aquarium With Drew Brees Sweepstakes at Rouses (Winners List), c/o Pepsi Beverages Company, 5733 Citrus Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70123.
- SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 5733 Citrus Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70123.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc. © 2013 National Football League Players Incorporated.