Prep/Total Time: 25 min. Yield: 5 Servings15 10 25
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup fat-free French salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 oz Green Onions
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, wait until oil is hot, add garlic and Green Onions, cook and stir chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Stir the pineapple, salad dressing and green pepper into chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with rice. Yield: 5 servings.